For Eligible Patients With Commercial Insurance Only*
Pay no more than $40 for their NOCDURNA prescription†
Click here to get the NOCDURNA co-pay card for your patients.
- Restrictions apply. Click for program terms and conditions .
- If you have commercial insurance and your co-pay exceeds $40, present this card at a participating pharmacy for savings.
Terms and Conditions:
This offer is valid for commercially insured patients only.
- The value of this offer may not exceed the amount of the patient’s out-of-pocket costs for the prescription.
- This NOCDURNA Co-pay Card is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, or any state or federal healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug programs).
- This NOCDURNA Co-pay Card is good for use only with a prescription for NOCDURNA at the time the prescription is filled and dispensed.
- Offer is valid only in the USA and Puerto Rico at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
This offer is not valid where prohibited by law. By choosing to process a claim to a third-party payer in connection with this offer, the retail pharmacy hereby represents, warrants, and acknowledges to Ferring that Ferring is not interfering with any legal obligation that the retail pharmacy may have to any third party and that processing the claim is not otherwise in violation of applicable law. Ferring Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth above.
The NOCDURNA KnightLine is designed to help facilitate patient access to NOCDURNA so you can spend more time on patient care. Our dedicated team of experts provide case management from start to finish, including:
Benefits investigation within 24 hours
Support with forms processing and follow up
Resources for you and your patients
Use this helpful tool to guide your patients on taking NOCDURNA, including administration tips and time points for sodium monitoring.
An informative brochure for your NOCDURNA patients about nocturnal polyuria (NP), and what to expect from NOCDURNA treatment, as well as co-pay and coverage information.